Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our First Blogs & The Golden Tiger


Today is a remarkable day. My class of 27 has just logged in and are writing their first blog. I'm excited to read what they wrote. We only have a few days until vacation, and I think most of them will be writing about that.

I haven't explained to them about the BLOG awards that I'll be giving out. I'll be reading their blogs every time they post, and finding one or two with exceptional writing. These blogs will receive the coveted Golden Tiger blog award. This award will be placed on their blog to show the world their thoughtful, grammatically correct, and content filled post. I know my students always do the best they can so it is going to be very hard to pick just one.

11 comments:

  1. Hi nice blog can't wait to see the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr.reed great blog i hope you win the award and merry christmas

    sincerely nayman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having this blog. Merry Christmas. Can't wait to learn more about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mr. Reed! I added a poll, come and vote. IF ANYONE ELSE SEES THIS COME AND DO MY POLL!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow me.reed that is sweet. What's a tiger blog award?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love having a blog. can't wait to see more about our blog. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr.reed come and vote on my poll Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mr. Reed. Your other blog won't let me leave a comment, so I'll leave one on here......

    I was bored at that moment.....and I can't wait till tommorow, well actually 2night, because we usually open 3/4 of our presents on Christmas eve. And I also shoveled the driveway. In my backyard I made a maze for my dog (the walls were so high, she couldn't get out) complete with potty areas, and lots of paths. And that's about it...you can e-mail me at jaredbg1998@yahoo.com, and today we're going to see a play at church on how baby Jesus was born, the only good part is that Dominic N. will be there. Anyways.....nice IM terms, and I like your other blog....talk to you soon!

    -Jared

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr.Reed your other blog didn't let me leave a comment so here it is

    Your other blog was really funny it was talking about how you had to walk your dog and about you get all the snow and of your drive way i liked your picture
    P.S my mom and sister read it and they thought it was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awesome that you are giving your students such a positive learning experience. I just added your blog to my RSS reader and will be checking in when I can. I look forward to hearing more about the Golden Tiger award and reading your students' blogs.
    Mrs. Shoemaker

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete