Welcome to our new blog. Together we will be writing our thinking and learning in these blogs. In the computer lab today, almost all of us created a blog using blogger.com and our gaggle.net email addresses. Looking on the right of my blog, you can find a list of links to every students' blog. I will be posting many times throughout the week and students will respond in their own blogs.
Throughout the year, I'll be teaching you how to respond many ways in your blog. Look at the wordle I made using terms from our Mixtures and Solutions experiment. Click on the picture, to see it bigger.
Hi Mr. Reed! Check out my other blog: www.japanesemushroom.blogspot.com don't pay attention to the URL....But do the poll! And tell me what you think!
ReplyDelete-Jared
Hi! I updated my blog, and added some AWESOME gadgets, come check it out, I'm gonna subscribe ("follow") your blog, see you in class!
ReplyDelete-Jared
Nice job Mr. Reed! I like doing blogs. Talk to you later!!!!
ReplyDeletei like how you the teacher put the scice thig down!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMr.Reed wondeerful blog.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read your next blog.
Talk to you later.
I want nitendods I
ReplyDeleteReally cool blog. I like your title. Mr.Reed's class blog.
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog who are you going to give the golden tiger award?
ReplyDelete